These are the terms and conditions you need to be aware of up front
‘Switch & Save’ Managed Print Promotion
Direct to End User Promotion Terms and Conditions AU
Terms and Conditions
The promoter is Thinkex Holdings Pty Ltd, 28A Montague Street, Balmain, New South Wales, 2041 (ABN 28 625 658 568) (Efex).
- The promotion is called “Switch & Save” (Promotion).
- By providing Efex with the relevant information to participate in this Promotion, the Eligible Customer agrees to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
- The Promotion is available from 9am AEST 28 July 2021 to 5pm AEST to 27 October 2021 or while stocks last, whichever occurs first in time (Promotion Period). This offer may be extended at Efex’s sole discretion.
- The Promotion is available only to Australian persons or entities with a current and registered Australian Business Number, who do not have a managed print service with Efex, and who purchase Eligible Devices during the Promotion Period in accordance with these Terms and Conditions (Eligible Customer).
- The following persons are not an Eligible Customer in this Promotion:
- Employees of Efex (or any of its related bodies corporate) and their immediate families and in this Terms and Conditions immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, sister, brother, step-sister, step-brother or first cousin;
- government and major account customers;
- customers who have an existing Managed Print Service with Efex.
- In this Promotion, ‘Purchase’ means the purchase, rental or lease of Eligible Devices together with servicing, support and consumables (Managed Print Services), where Eligible Devices and Managed Print Services have been ordered during the Promotion Period.
- The Promotion is valid only for Purchases of print devices that Efex has internally approved the sale of during the Promotion Period (Eligible Devices).
- The Promotion is an offer to save Eligible Customers up to 25% on their existing monthly spend on managed print services when they switch to Efex.
- Eligibility will be determined by Efex in its complete discretion. Efex reserves its rights to make final decisions relating to the Promotion. The failure by Efex to exercise or enforce any right or provision under these Terms and Conditions does not constitute a waiver of such right.
- The Promotion is subject to stock availability.
- Efex reserves the right at any time, to modify, cancel, suspend or terminate part or all of the Promotion, without notice.
- While Efex endeavours to ensure the accuracy of the content published in relation to the Promotion, Efex shall not be responsible for any errors or omissions.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Australia) or any other implied warranties or consumer protection laws in the States and Territories of Australia.
- You can opt out of any marketing communications at any time by unsubscribing or emailing us and your request will be actioned immediately.
- These Terms and Conditions are governed by the last of New South Wales and the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of New South Wales.